Blazer M3 - 8,000 lbs
- Triple 8.0 hp 12V series wound motors for the ultimate in power and high speed line pull.
- Three submersible sealed contactors w/silver-alloy contact pads for proven reliability in extreme conditions.
- Rugged 3 stage spur gear train for maximum durability in competition use.
- Dual braking system includes ratchet brake inside the gear box cover and air actuated brakes at each motor.
- Air actuated clutch for driver controlled free spool allowing rapid rope pay-out.
- Can be converted to the 2 motor M2 for various competition conditions.
- Long drum version available to hold up to 60m (197ft) of rope.
|Rated line pull
||3,630 kg / 8,000 lb single line
|Line Speed (no load) at 1st layer
||63 mpm / 206.7 fpm 140A
||6,000 w / 8.0 hp 12V series wound x 3 pcs
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Air brake system plus Ratchet brake
||Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
||63.5 x 219 x 285 mm (2.5" x 8.6" x 11.2")
||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
||11 mm x 46 m (7/16" x 151') w/ Sling hook
|Mounting bolts pattern
||330 mm x 114.3 mm (13" x 4.5") / 360 mm x 114.3 mm (14.2" x 4.5")
||95 kg / 209.4 lb
||134 kg / 295.4 lb