Less Money, Winch More
A winch with More Power in a Compact size for
high efficiency performance.
COMEUP's DV-12 light is the brand new
self-recovery winch specifically designed for off-roaders who have heavy loading
requirements. Features such as compact size, light-weight, extreme low
profile and spec-leading 12,000 lb pulling makes it the optimal winch to fit in
the limited space for front-mounted installation on most of the current off-road
vehicles. It comes with supreme power for safe and effective winching that
enables you to Work Tough, Play Tough on the toughest jobs
under extreme rugged environments.
- Low-profile, compact, lightweight and fast line speed 9,000 lb of pulling power w/Dyneema Sk-75 synthetic rope for rock sports.
- 3,430 w / 4.6 hp 12V series wound motor delivers superior torque output.
- Silicone sealed at all motor and gear housing joint for waterproof construction.
- Submersible sealed contactor.
- 9 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 40 degree Increments.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope, Dyneema SK-75, coated to improve abrasion resistance and to protect from the ingress of dirt and grit.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator alerts when motor overheating.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load without slipping.
- Meet international standards of CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2001/108/EC.