CK-1000 Chain hoist - 1 Ton, 19.7 ft lift, 110 volts, 1 Phase
- Permanent magnetic motor features constant output and low noise level.
- Lightweight and compact designs are ideal for easy installation.
- Dual brakes for double mechanical ratchet pawls and a motor dynamic brake provide slip free operation.
- Safety slipping clutch prevents hook becoming trapped into the hoist in the “up” direction
- Power cutoff switch prevents the overloading of the hoist
- Tough aluminum die-cast housing provides massive structural durability.
- Can operate on the standard domestic power supply and equip with industrial plug
- A switch w/emergency stop comes as standard
- A 360° bottom hook fitted with a self-locking latch has a bearing is capable of swiveling with the safe working load applied
- Standard Compliance: CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, CE EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 14492-2 Power Driven hoists 2006, JIS B8815, ISO 4301-1 and ASME B30.7
||1 phase, 110V AC
||750w, 9.5A permanent magnetic
||Double mechanical ratchet pawls and motor dynamic brake
||25% ED at 63% of rated load
||Grade 80– Links 6.3 mm dia. x 19 mm long
||Pendant switch 19.7 ft w/emergency stop
||15" x 16.15" x 13.6"