DV-15, 24V WINCH
- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in
|Rated Line Pull
||15,000 lbs (6,804 kg) single line
||3.6 hp / 2,690 w 24V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 315:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||3.5” x 8.1” (89 x 206 mm)
||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
||6 x 29 – IWRC
||7/16” x 89' (11.1 mm x 27 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10” x 4.5” (254 x 114 mm), 10” x 6.5” (254 x 165 mm)
||125.4 lbs (57 kg)
||152 lbs (69 kg)
||27.3” x 10.4” x 16.5” (695 x 265 x 420 mm)