DV-9s, 12V WINCH
- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in multiple locations.
|Rated Line Pull
||9,000 lbs (4,082 kg) single line
||4.6 hp / 3,430 w 12V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 156:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||2.5" x 8.9" (63.5 x 227 mm)
||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
||3/8" x 100' (10 mm x 30.5 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
||59.5 lbs (27.0 kg)
||72.8 lbs (33.0 kg)
||25.6" x 7.7" x 16.3" (650 x 192 x 415 mm)