SEAL GEN2 20.0, 12V Winch
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 20,000 lbs.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Motor equipped with a protective thermal sensor
- Clockable ergonomic clutch T-handle.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear set for durable and reliable operation.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- Patented mechanical cone brake safely holds the full load
- Meets international standards of CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE, CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC, and SAE J706 Surface Vehicle standard 2003-08 rev.
|Rated Line Pull
||20,000 lb single line
||5,220 w / 7.0 hp 12V series wound
||3-stage planetary 343:1
||Rotating ring gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
||3.5" x 8"L
||Waterproof wired remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 17’ (5 m) cord
||6 x 29 - IWRC
||1/2" x 59’ (12.7 mm x 18 m )
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm), 10" x 6.5" (254 x 165 mm)
||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
||29.1" x 10.6" x 19.5"