- Miled-groove steel drum with cable tensioner to make sure first layer always sits perfectly
- Reliable electric winch for working and playing in off-road environments.
- 9 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 40 degree Increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Automatic, full-load cone and cup brake system.
- Submersible sealed contactor handles high amps and allows higher duty cycle.
- Meet international standards such as, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE EMC specifications directive 2004/108/EC
|Rated Line Pull
||12,500 lbs (5,670 kg) single line
||5.6 hp / 4,180w 12V series wound
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||4.0” x 7.6” (102 x 192 mm)
||Remote control w/32.8' (10 m) cord
||7/16" x 30' (11.1 mm x 9.1m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10” x 4.5” (254 x 114 mm), 10” x 6.5” (254 x 165 mm)
||132 lbs / 60 kg
||159 lbs / 72 kg
||778 x 288 x 459 mm (30.6” x 11.3” x 18”)
US and Canada shipping only