DV-12, 12V WINCH
- Fast, powerful and high efficiency performance.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Submersible sealed contactor with silver-alloy contact pads, thick copper buss bars and submersible construction ensures weather resistance.
- Patented Cone Brake Structure – “Brake outside the drum” – allows rapid heat dispersion.
- Tough Aluminum alloy housings.
- Industrial grade waterproof remote control comes with a thermometric LED indicator on the hand-held switch that automatically alerts when the motor is over-heated.
- Rugged and quiet 3-stage steel planetary gears for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- An ergonomic T-handle positively engages the free spool clutch through multiple evenly spaced locking holes for rapid rope payout. The entire clutch can be rotated to reposition the T-handle in
|Rated Line Pull
||12,000 lbs (5,443 kg) single line
||5.6 hp / 4,180 w 12V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 261:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||3.5” x 8.1” (89 x 206 mm)
||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
||Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19
||3/8” x 125' (9.5 mm x 38 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10” x 4.5” (254 x 114 mm), 10” x 6.5” (254 x 165 mm)
||121 lbs (55 kg)
||147.7 lbs (67 kg)
||26.8” x 8.2” x 17.8” (682 x 209 x 453 mm)