- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- Trendy design on winch body with new stylish control pack dedicated to provide excellent winching experience.
- Convertible control pack plus winch external wiring cable connection design allows quick and convenient remote mounting options.
- Control pack equipped with on-top display screen shows battery level and offers solenoid malfunction alarm function.
- Newly designed wireless and wired controllers offer better holding and reliable operation. Wired controller has magnet design, allowing it to put on idle vehicle body.
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull
||12,500 lb (5,670 kg) single line
||5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 225:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||2.5" x 9" (63.5 x 228 mm)
||Digital two-way wireless remote control and water-proof wired remote control with thermometric LED indicator
||7/16” x 82’ (11 mm x 25 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm)
||26.9" x 8.2" x 16.9" (682 x 209 x 430 mm )